My Fashion Shoot #AsakeOge #Studio29 AfricaFashionWeek London

Haha! I wanted to share these beautiful photos with you before anyone else did, but i guess they beat me to it. Hehe. Oh well, i have the behind the scenes gist, and they don't! So i gues i'm on one with that on.
This are photos from my Fashion shoot with Studio 29 boutique of the Africa Fashion Week London. So very nice of them to have asked me to do it and Asake Oge, who is now my sweetim was such a great person to work with on this shoot. Lots of clothes, lots of fabric.. and plenty of take away for Eva. Hehe! What else can a girl ask for eh?

CLICK HERE to view the Press release from Studio 29







CREDITS:
Designer: AsakeOge Couture. www.asakeoge.com
Makeup: Eva Alordiah for www.makeupbyorsela.com
Stylist: Asake Agoro & Maryanne Alabi
Photographer: Hakeem Balogun


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures,u r beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/02/2013

    What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how on the topic of unpredicted emotions.


    my homepage ... Wiki.Edu-Sud.Org

    ReplyDelete

@evaalordiahmakeup